I BELIEVE IN LIFE LONG LOVE. 
I BELIEVE IN STRIVING TO LIVE LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST. 
I BELIEVE IN FINDING JOY IN THE ORDINARY.

welcome to MY

home on the web

Down Syndrome Awareness Photo Session

Meet Jack. A six year old little boy who is changing the face of beauty.   Words from Jack’s Mom: I was 13 weeks pregnant when we learned that we were having a boy. We learned that our sweet boy would be born with Down syndrome. Our life seemed so perfect. I married the love of […]

May 9, 2018

Uncategorized

The Full Post  »

CHANGING THE FACE OF BEAUTY | DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS PHOTO SESSION

Meet Henry. A four year old little boy who is changing the face of beauty. Words from Henry’s mom: Finding out our son would be born with Down Syndrome and a heart defect (AVSD), was truly the most scary, and overwhelming day of my life. We knew that something was not right with his heart, we […]

May 4, 2018

Photography

The Full Post  »

CHANGING THE FACE OF BEAUTY | DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS PHOTO SESSION

Meet Mikayla. A five year old little girl who is changing the face of beauty. Words from Mikayla’s Mom: When my husband and I found we were pregnant, we were so excited!! We had waited 13 long months to become pregnant and finally we were! The pregnancy was great, I absolutely loved being pregnant and couldn’t wait […]

May 2, 2018

Photography

The Full Post  »

CHANGING THE FACE OF BEAUTY | PROJECT LIONHEART

Meet Lucas. A little boy, whose short life is helping spread awareness and hope.    Words from Lucas’ Mom:   Lucas was born on Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 2:09 PM. Shortly after Lucas was born, doctors explained to my husband and I that they suspected he had Down syndrome. His diagnosis was confirmed a few […]

April 30, 2018

Photography

The Full Post  »

CHANGING THE FACE OF BEAUTY | DOWN SYNDROME AWARENESS PHOTO SESSION

Meet August. A three year old little boy who is changing the face of beauty.  Words from August’s parents: August came to us with the knowledge that there was a 99% chance of him having Down Syndrome, yet I still told myself well there’s still a 1% chance of him not having it. We also […]

April 27, 2018

Photography

The Full Post  »